Saturday, January 12, 2008

My autobiography

My autobiography


I'm albryan A. Dizon, I was born on December 20,1987 in Quezon City. I was study in Pura V. Kalaw annex Jose P. Laurel Highschool when I'm in elementary and highschool. Highschool life is the happiest among my study in like because I met the noty students catched the attention of our co-students and teacher. This students are called "Kuyumad", and I'm one of them. We are compose of sixteen students. Our groups became familiar in our school.


We graduated on year 2005. After I graduate, I had study in Easters Institute of Computer Technology among Cubao Quezon City. I had taked Hotel Restaurant Management. But after first semester, I officially dropped because of financial problem so I stop schooling at that time.


Year 2006, I'd study in our barangay. It is a project of the councilor that gives opportunity to the out of school youth. Our barangay offered vocational course. It is free tuition and the one I study is Hotel and Restaurant Services. This vocational course was handled by Social Services Development Department in addition to that, it is Tesda Certification. I had graduated on July 28,2006 after completing 240 hours training.


The Social Services Development Department were look job for us. I grab the opportunity to take the on the job training on Max's restaurant. I had finish 300 hours training before the end of October 2006 and I got certificate.


In February 2007, I had work on Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation as a call center agent. After one and half months, I had resigned because I don't like commision basis. the company are look like telemarketing.


May 1, 2007, I was hired on KFC then I decided to study again after 2 years not studying. Presently now I'm studying on Asian Academy of Business and Computers; taking Business and Information Technology. I am working at Robinsons Galleria Cinema along Ortigas. Although it so difficult to work while studying, I think I can do it........


.........Hapy New Year..........




No comments: